I’ve been listening to Sinatra and Armstrong radios on Pandora all morning and they’ve made my day 200% better.
I have this cactus in my room (the flowers are gone though). Do you guys have any ideas about how I could decorate it? (like a Christmas tree) Beads, yarn, lights, anything. All suggestions are much appreciated :D
My printer was out of paper and I was too lazy to go to the basement to get refills so I had to improvise.
a few days ago i saw a post like “there’s always that one crush you never completely get over” and that became so relevant today ugh why do boys have to be so cute
aw ajgioakl im honored ^_^
- I’m 5’4.5” and an I’ve grown less than an inch since 5th grade
- I really love P.G. Wodehouse. And Lord Emsworth is perfect.
- When I was in 4th grade, I made a class newspaper (susie, you might remember this haha). I always liked journalism (and still do), although I can’t imagine ever being a writer.
- I recently discovered this band Quilt and I really like their songs. They’re kinda late Beatles-ish. [I don’t think they have an official site but here’s their album]
- I was supposed to meet someone to tutor today during WT (study hall) but he didn’t show up. So I had to just awkwardly stay in some math teachers room and work on French homework.
also, i’m trying to send this to people i don’t usually tag so don’t be offended if i didnt tag you this time xD
I’m thankful for having wonderful parents and a great brother (and dog), for being relatively privileged and for being able to live comfortably, I’m thankful for my friends who really help me more than they know, I’m thankful for coffee, I’m thankful for tumblr and other ways to take my mind off of anxiety, and I’m thankful for everything and everyone that has made me the person I am today.
Happy thanksgiving! :)
Today in (black and white) Pictures: [not in order]
- good morning it’S THANKSGIVING
- coffee, you know the drill
- we got to borrow our neighbor’s (electric) space heater for a few days and it’s so cute :D
- there was a mouse in the basement mouse trap so we released the little guy at the park. he was a little startled when he fell out, but ran off after a few seconds so I think he’ll be fine.
- My dad let me drink from a brandy snifter (apparently that’s the name for a the type of glass you use to drink brandy). It felt very fancy.
- Tommy’s back from GTech visiting for the long weekend. I’m trying to convince him to make a blog hehe
- He practiced piano for a few hours (since he can’t ever play at his dorm) and it sounded so nice. Maybe I should start piano again…
- Blogging/watching tv while laying in bed. I love not going to school ~