Getting ready for the final presentation today 😒😬😩
Morning routine. 😒☕️
literal nasa swag 👍😎
today in pictures: 7/27/14
- bought flowers since we’re having guests over for dinner
- muscle tee but no muscles smh
The organization that runs and funds the internship program (National Space Club) hosted a fancy luncheon for interns today and there were these enormous chandeliers but they were too bright and the room was too dark so when the iPhone camera focused on the light everything else turned black but now they look like ufos or something and idk I liked it.
The luncheon itself was actually really nice. There were a few guest speakers who were all reasonably interesting and not too long-winded. Plus we were assigned tables based on what code (/department) we work in, so all of us from the lab got to sit together so that was fun. And the food was amazing.
Other than that, the day wasn’t super eventful; I met up with a lady who works in cryogenics and fusion research and talked with her about superfluid helium and I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about most of the time. But she was so nice and we also discussed general life stuff and career paths and I’m really glad I talked to her, since she’s been working at GSFC for so long and knows so much about all of NASAs centers. I was pretty nervous to meet her though since I needed to be charming in order to try to get another internship next summer lol #networking
movie night w/ soosea
4. Whats your favorite number?: 47
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?: how they act around their friends, i guess? i have no idea since i never really remember first impressions and idk i feel like i give a different answer every time i get a question like this lol
18. Month?: december
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?: salted but fun fact i tried popcorn with chili powder one time (at the haines’s house lol) and it was fantastic
38. Favorite flower?: tulips or maybe daisies
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?: two